Re: [MOL] Re: Don/Kathy [01445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Don/Kathy

Hi Kathy,
According to the Cardiologist he can't pull out of this.  Although he is in
remission
from cancer the radiation has left both his lungs so damaged that the heart
has to
work to hard and it will only be able to do this for just so long, then it
will just
give out.  His heart was bad long before the cancer.  We are very lucky that
we
have had him as long as we have.  I am having trouble getting to sleep
tonight.
I don't want him to go in his sleep, I want to be with him, to be able to
tell him
good bye.  I pray I have that chance.  I am hanging in here OK.
We'll be OK, we both know what is going on so that helps.
Don't you worry, OK?
Love you bunches,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)