Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan [01416] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan

Dear Linda:  Right now my little creatures are all around my feet.  When I
was in the hospital the last time, my Schnauzer, Norman, had to be smuggled
in to take a nap with me.  He had stopped eating because I was gone.  He was
all right after that!  They are so wonderful.

Love, Kathy