Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan [01414] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan

You are a person after my own heart.  We have two dogs and one cat.   I
think they are Gods gift to us.  Have you seen this yet?
HEAVEN GOES BY FAVOR                                 IF IT WENT BY MERIT
YOU WOULD BE KEPT OUT                               AND YOUR DOG WOULD
GO IN!                          Charlotte