Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan [01413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan

I also have 3 dogs.  No kids.  They are my kids.  They each have their own
little personal song that I sing to them, and  cutsie little other names. I do
say I'm sorry to them when I accidentaly step on a doggie toe.  They give my
husband and I endless joy, and unconditional love. They are a great comfort
when we are ill or down in the dumps.

KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM on 04/14/2000 10:17:20 AM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com