[MOL] Re: From a Fan [01406] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: From a Fan

Dear Marty:  I can't thank you enough for your kind words.  By way of
explanation -- as if it was needed -- I come from a family of goof offs.  We
used to sit around the dinner table and try to make each other laugh.  It
always worked.  I would always try to get my little brother to laugh milk
through his nose so he'd get sent away from the table, but my parents were
usually laughing too hard to do anything about it.  I had an enchanted
childhood, having chosen my parents before I came to earth.  I must have
already known about you people, too, because somehow I was guided here.

My friend, Steve, is somewhat nonplussed, however.  He says he's never in his
life known anyone who says "excuse me" to their dogs, or who sings to them.
He does now!  LOL

Love, Kathy