Re: Fw: [MOL] Brother Marty [01392] Medicine On Line

Re: Fw: [MOL] Brother Marty

Dear Nancy,

Yes, dear lady. You are a joy in our lives and we do stay tuned to your
messages of plight as we do your messages of compassion to all. We hope
and pray that your Don and your entire family will be blessed with the
joys of good health and healthy quality living for many years to come.
In the meantime you have many here who share with you in your trials as
well as triumphs and heres hoping the future triumphs far outweigh the
trials.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb