Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL [01391] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL

DEar Marlene,

JOhn and I met each other on this forum, as did Lil and Carla Naehring
and Barbara Silverman oh about three years ago. WE call ourselves a
"family" Since that time we had in a very, at least I have and had
become so very close to them, that I tease them from time to time and do
write sincerely how they have become my  Brothers and Sisters. I truly
believe no closer friendship has occurred in my life that can be any
closer than a biological Brother or Sister, in which I have no
biological Sisters. We each know when to pick each other up and know how
to support each other in terms of spiritual and emotional and physical
needs. Our limitations are a dilemna as we live so far away from each
other.  In each case I try to call them each week and they of course
call me. I have become attached to them or at least they have become
attached to my heart, my spirit that is so very compassionate and
sincere. I believe no greart love exists than the love of a friend and
that is how I see and feel these great friends. JOhn and I as well as
the others do tend to have our disagreements from time to time, but with
the understanding of mutual respect and admiration. Hope this explains.
Along the way there have been a few others that have become close to me
and I indeed admire every soul that has touched my heart.

God Bless You,
marty auslander