Re: [MOL] Word Game [01388] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Word Game

Dear Marlene,

Kathy provides a sense of not only humor, but a very knowledgeable role
in the ability to see the clear goal of ones healing by submitting and
posting her wealth of individual caring and responses. She, like so many
hear embody the spirit of "purpose for living". I admire and am awe of
the power of strength in her blessed ability to provide this humor as
well as other picker upper messages. For she, like most of the great
souls here, I learn with the most respectful and grateful means to which
this forum of the Kathys and each and all, provide........with and from
their heart. You definately are one of those along with Kathy that
embody that spirit. Thank you for your reply and keep up the great joy
and work of that spirit.

God Bless You,
marty auslander