From: Ann Dunn [mailto:adunn@meds.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 6:47 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] I Suddenly Stopped Getting Email

Sorry Guys But FYI:

Ann did not kick Kathy C. off because she was soliciting business.  Ann
kicked Kathy off because Ann received a message from Kathy C. asking to be
removed from the forum.  I asked Kathy not to advertise her business on the
forum as an aside after explaining why Kathy was cut from the forum.  I have
a copy of the E-mail asking to be removed.  If someone was playing a trick
on Kathy giving her name, I'm not sure.  I will research that.

However, as long as I'm pulled into this, I did warn Kathy for her own
protection, to not give out her phone number or address on the forum.  While
generally I think the majority of people are here for the correct reasons,
there are many who come on and off the forum without saying a word.  Members
are leaving themselves open for any possible situation.  It's not
recommended here, or probably on many forums.  You are more then welcome to
E-mail members personally if you wish.

And yes, it is not allowed to advertise your business on the forum.  We hope
to have the programmers block all the unwanted advertising in the future,
but unfortunately, that is not a high priority on their list, unless it
becomes extremely offensive.  I did mention to Kathy, that I allowed her
advertising since I realized that she was starting her business and it
seemed innocent enough.  However, if it becomes abused, it will be banned
and the person cut off the list.  I did not think this was the case at this
time.  Take care.
Ann Dunn
Operations Manager
UltiTech, Inc.