[MOL] To Andy's Family... [01377] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Andy's Family...

Dear Jackie,
I am so sorry to hear about your Son Andy.  I have included a couple of
poems I thought that you would like.  So sorry this is so long in coming.
I have been very busy with my Husband and Mother.
God bless you and your family,
Nanc ():-)

I'm Free

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
to laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I found that place at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,
then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
ah!  Yes, these things, I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full.  I savored much,
good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief.
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your heart and share with me,
God wanted me now, he set me free.