[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.75 - Enthusiasm [01362] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.75 - Enthusiasm

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 75  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into
old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm."

 - Aldous Huxley, author

Questions to Ponder

How do I retain or find my child's spirit?

How are genius and enthusiasm linked for me?

_____Resource Recommendation from Kevin________
I'd like to introduce you to a great daily service that I
Think you too will enjoy. The Motivational Message List
features quotes, along with great motivational articles
and inspirational stories. It arrives FREE in your inbox
each day. To subscribe email:
mailto:motivationalmessages-subscribe@listbot.com
Their site is definitely worth checking out too. Visit
them at: http://www.motivational-messages.com

- Kevin :)

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----