From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 7:18 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Update Nanc & Don ????

Nancy,
That is terrific.  I am very happy for you that you have such an optimistic outlook.  Your love for Don is very obvious from you posts and I think thats wonderful.  Mom has tried to get me to learn cribbage forever, it looks complicated.  I stick to crazy eight.  Glad to hear your sweetheart is at home.

Regards,
Dusti
Dusti Barham
Office Services