Re: [MOL] Marlene! [01348] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

Lillian,
    I would love to send you a picture, but I haven't figured out how to send
pictures through e-mail yet.  I have a scanner, but for some reason can't get
the picture to go to e-mail.  If you want, you can e-mail me your address to
my personal e-mail address, and then I'll send you one in the mail and see
what you can do.  Other than that, I don't know how to get one to you.
Luv ya,
Marlene