Re: [MOL] lung cancer/Reply to STEVE [01344] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer/Reply to STEVE

Steve:  Welcome to our forum, sorry to hear that your father's cancer has
metastasized.  IF we may help you in any other way, please just ask.  Join
in on any conversations going on, this is your forum too and we will help
you walk this journey.  Your friend, lillian

This site will take you to many sites regarding the liver.
http://www.askjeves.com/main/askjeeves.asp?ask=lung+cancer+with+mets+to+live
r%3F&origin=&site_name=Jeeves&metasearch=yes&x=16&y=12

more....