Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY! [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY!

Thank you for your message, Marty. I read as many messages as I can each day
and am continuously astounded by the warmth and generosity of spirit that
makes its way over these wires. It is the people I have come into contact
with and the personal growth that I have experienced that make me view
cancer not only as an enemy, but also as a friend. There is so much truth in
the belief that for everything that is taken from us, there is also
something given in return. And you, Marty, are one of those gifts given in
return. God bless and keep you and your beloved wife.
Your friend,
Bridget