[MOL] Fwd: WHAT IF GOD HAD AN ANSWERING MACHINE ? [01320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: WHAT IF GOD HAD AN ANSWERING MACHINE ?

---- Begin included message ----

I have learned to live with the answering machine as a necessary part of modernization.  But I have often wondered, what if Gog decided to
install an automated answering machine?  Imagine praying and hearing this:  "Thank you for calling my Father's house.  Please select one of
the following four options.  Press 1 for requests.  Press 2 for a Thanksgiving.  Press 3 for complaints.  For all other inquiries, press 4."

What if God used the familiar excuse:   "All the angals are helping other customers right now.  Please stay on the line.  Your call will be
answered in the order it  was received."

Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses as you call God in prayer?  "If you'd like to speak with  Gabriel, press1.  For Michael,
press 2.  For any other angel, press 3.  If you'd like King David to sing a Psalm for you, press 4."

"To find out if your relative is here, enter his or her date of death and listen for the list that follows."

"For reservations at my Father's house, simply press the letters J-O-H-N, followed by the numbers 3-1-6."

"For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the earth, and where Noah's ark is, wait till you get here."

"Our computers shows that you have called once today already.  Please hang up immediately."

"This office is closed for the weekend.  Please call again Monday."

Thank God you can't call him too often!  Yo only ned to ring once and God hears you.  Because of Jesus, you never get a busy signal.  God
takes each call and knows each called personally.
---- End included message ----