RE: [MOL] Keith [01317] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Keith

Title: RE: [MOL] Keith

Keith,

Although I don't have any specific advice as to what sort of treatment is available, I would offer that a second opinion is extremely important.  I would also agree with not telling your Father what you believe about his prognosis, numerous studies indicate that a person's recovery is heavily dependent on their beliefs about getting better.  While I agree that he is facing a very serious predicament, more people are beating cancer than succumbing to it.  So don't give up yet!  Visualization, power of prayer, all sorts of things can work along side of conventional treatment.  Yes, there is a ton of information out there.  The good thing about this forum is that hopefully, you can locate someone who has been through it and can offer some real life experience.

Regards,
Dusti