Re: [MOL] Nancy J [01316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy J

In a message dated 04/13/00 11:56:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kac32@cornell.edu writes:

<<
 Does anyone out there know of any alternative medicines/sites/etc for my
dad.  He was just diagnosed with squamus cell carcinoma of the lung.  Thanks
for any help you can give.  Keith >>

    Keith, can't help you with alternatives, but I can tell you my personal
experience going through this cancer with my own father. He also had that
cancer in the left lung and it had spread to the right. He was dx Aug '98 and
this July will be celebrating his 77th birthday!  -chris