[MOL] Keith [01307] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Keith

Title: Keith

Welcome to our forum Keith.  It is comprised both of people diagnosed w/ cancer and people caring for loved ones with cancer.  While I don't have any medical information for you at this time, I wanted to just welcome you and let you know that you have found a remarkable place in which both information & support are offered (and plenty of opinions!)  I'm sure this is an emotional time for you & your family, we understand.  Feel free to jump in any time.  Some of our people w/ different types of lung cancer will hopefully come forward w/ some info for you.  What stage is your Father's cancer?  What kind of treatment was prescribed?  How is he taking all of this?

Regards,
Dusti