From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 11:17 AM
Subject: [MOL] Nancy J

Hi Nancy, just a thought:  I think all these solicitors for homeworkers are just spamming the lists with their email.  If you are interested in working for them, I would email their email address directly because I can almost bet they are not signed up here.  Do you see what I'm saying?  I don't think they will get you response unless you email that address directly.  Just my opinion, could be wrong.  Talk to you later.

Dusti Barham
Office Services
918/481-2863
dusti.barham@ndcorp.com