Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update [01299] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update

DEar Caroline,

Yes, I have read Dr. Clarks book and in fact she had a clinic in Mexico
and does have some problems with the authorties there. But her book
about parasites was another episode along with some other doctors who
thought we should look into the parasite/fungal/bacteria theory that
Barb may have. WE have ruled out some possibilities after taking what is
called a mycoplasm panel of viral tests. Although, we learned there are
many types of virus and we can test until the cows come home and then
becomes  very expensive. WE need to keep reading and learning more and
be more diligent. But yes, Dr. Clarks book came in handy. I have been
trying to locate her.

God Bless You and thank you,
marty auslander