[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.74 - Reluctance [01295] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.74 - Reluctance

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 74  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"There is nothing so easy but it becomes difficult when you do
it reluctantly."

 - Terance

Questions to Ponder

How much is ease of doing or completing a task impacted by the
amount of reluctance I have for the task?

How else am I affected by reluctance?

How is reluctance related to enthusiasm?
If you are looking for General Family Safety Tips;
Members-Only Contests; Missing Children Alerts;
Money Saving Advice; Motivationals... And More..
* Subscribe to "FamilyFirst" TODAY! *
Put "Subscribe" in Subject or Body of Response.
cellis@wcoil.com

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----