Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

thank you Chris,  Im so glad to have found the support of this group...Linda

CCR0417@AOL.COM on 04/12/2000 04:46:58 PM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

To:   mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
cc:    (bcc: Linda R Kim/BII)

Subject:  Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Linda, my God!  I'm glad I didn't know that when my father had it done!!!!
Didn't realize it was so risky. I'll be praying for your Mom when she has
hers - just send me a note about the date it's to be done (and a reminder -
can't remember my own name sometimes:)  ) -chris