Re: [MOL] Stem cells could help in cancer, spine injury [01293] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stem cells could help in cancer, spine injury

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you. I truly believe, that each day that I search and research the
internet for cancer trials and cures and FDA approved methods that I am
more and more encouraged by the vast amounts of positive material of
therpies to flow into many arenas for cure and good health. I just wish
it was here now, cure I mean but then again, we are far better today
because of the many therapies, than we were say even a year ago. Thank
you for your message.

God Bless You,
marty auslander