Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY! [01292] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY!

DEar Bridget,

Your message is so profoundly compassionate, warm, sincere and gracious.
WE as a family learn from those that are reaching out in need, and from
those that we have been honored to know, like Andy and so many others
that have left us with a great legacy, and those still yet to come and
those like yourself that provide and contribute with information that we
need to learn and then again from those who are very very experienced
from years of research who contribute daily with their wealth of
information. It is indeed a privilege, like you say, that this forum is
a family so that the Andys have at least one more day of quality life,
and the Andys to come who will experience this knowledge so that they
have the options and the ability to chose from this knowledge so that
their goals to seeking and experiencing long term quality life comes to
fruition. I pray for that and thank you for you most kind message.

God Bless You,
marty auslander