Re: [MOL] Maybe the Fat Lady is Just Clearing Her Throat... [01291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Maybe the Fat Lady is Just Clearing Her Throat...

DEar Bess,

Thank you for the update. Our sincerest and warmest thoughts for a full
recovery for your Tom. Our prayers are certainly and constantly are for
him and you and the family.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb Auslander