Re: [MOL] breast metz to the liver/REPLY! [01283] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast metz to the liver/REPLY!

Hi Larry!  When someone has first been diagnosed with say breast cancer, or
colon cancer and it goes to the bone,  it is still called breast cancer with
mets. to the liver, or colon cancer with mets. to
the bone.  The treatment will be the same as for breast cancer.  I know this
is a really frightening time for all of you; but never give up hope.  Cancer
deaths have declined steadily for the past 10 year's.  There are more people
living with cancer than dying from cancer.  That's a lot of hope friend.
You will see that many clinical articles go over this forum, delete those of
no interest to you and start compiling the one's that pertain.  Tomorrow,
before going on line I will research for you and send you some excellent
links to help get you folks educated as fast as we can.  Cancer is like a
roller coaster, be prepared for this journey.  We are here to walk you
through it all.  Your friend, lillian

more....