[MOL] breast metz to the liver [01277] Medicine On Line

[MOL] breast metz to the liver

My sister in law is 52.  She has alwaysbeen in good health but has just
been diagnosed with breast cancer that has spread to the liver.  Is
there any one out there that has been in the same situation and is there
any hope.  We just found out 4-10-00 and have just begun exploring her
options.  Thanking you in advance,   Larry