Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

thank your for your encouragement...linda

KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM on 04/12/2000 01:36:40 PM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

To:   mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
cc:    (bcc: Linda R Kim/BII)

Subject:  Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Hello, Linda:  I had a bronchoscopy, too.  Although it wasn't at all
pleasant, I had no residual ill effects.  The installation of my port (double
brochonge) was another story!

Kathy in Boise