Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

thank you for your encouragement...linda

KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM on 04/12/2000 01:38:52 PM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

To:   mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
cc:    (bcc: Linda R Kim/BII)

Subject:  Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Dear Linda:  As I said before, my bronchoscopy was a total success, except
that it didn't give the doctors the information they needed.  The needle
biopsy, however, was miserable.  Don't let your mom be too frightened about
the bronchoscopy; although they can be risky at times, they are fairly
routine.

Kathy