Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Dear Linda:  As I said before, my bronchoscopy was a total success, except
that it didn't give the doctors the information they needed.  The needle
biopsy, however, was miserable.  Don't let your mom be too frightened about
the bronchoscopy; although they can be risky at times, they are fairly
routine.

Kathy