Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Re:  brochioscopy,  There is a risk of punturing the esaphogus.  If this occurs,
the chances of infection are great.  This is a grave mistake, and puts the
patients life in jeopardy if not treated immediately.  I am concerned because a
friend's sister (who had lung cancer) went through this procedure with the most
dire of consequences...Linda

CCR0417@AOL.COM on 04/12/2000 12:54:08 PM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com