Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01258] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

"Linda R Kim" <lrkim@beckman.com> on 04/12/2000 10:53:41 AM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

To:   mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
cc:    (bcc: Linda R Kim/BII)

Subject:  Re: [MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Thank you for your encouraging support.  My Mother is the one with nodules in
the lungs.  As for whether this is small or large cell, I don't know yet as they
have not done the biopsy.  The preliminary diagnosis is based on XRay and CAT
Scan. Since the nodules are quite small, they cannot do a needle biopsy, so she
is being refered to a thorasic Dr. for consultation.  I am concerned about the
method of biopsy, since bronchioscopy can be quite risky.  Hope to hear more
from you.  Again, thank you...Linda