Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update [01250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update

Hi Matin,
I realize I'm going back in history a bit to reply to your March 25th
posting but I have been off-line for two weeks and am just catching up with
my many e-mails. I'm curious to know if you have heard of Hulga Clarke's
book "A Cure For All Cancers" she talks consistently of parasites, how they
have a role in cancer and how to get rid of them. It may be worth a look.
Caroline from Canada

Silverman <u1022558@warwick.net>; John Lehner <lehnerj1@juno.com>; John
Lehner <jlehner@nyee.edu>; Gary Auslander <gar1942@mcs.net>; Vicky McLean
<vickymclean@BRIGHT.NET>; Tootsie and Eddie Fritz <Fritzilou@AOL.COM>; Don