Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY! [01248] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY!

In a message dated 04/12/00 11:54:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bsbridget@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm glad if our talks gave him some comfort but I still wish I could have
given more >>
I'm sure your talks gave him more comfort than you think.  If he needed more,
then God provided whatever else he needed in some other fashion.  You did
your part, what God called you to do - and it gave Andy some blessed time of
rest and distraction too. -chris