Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY! [01247] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ANDY!

Bridget, I can see from my Dad's experiences that when he is with friends and
family, he just wants to forget - a temporary reprieve, if you will, from
cancer. He wants to push it away into the background for just a short time so
he can enjoy LIFE, not ponder death. I do my very best to supply him exactly
what he wants, but every now and then I try gently to pry some information as
to how he feels and what is going on.  -chris