[MOL] WELCOME LINDA! [01242] Medicine On Line

[MOL] WELCOME LINDA!

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  We will be more than happy to walk this
road with you and help in any way that we can.  There are two different
types of lung cancer.  Small cell lung cancer and Non small cell lung
cancer.  We need to know which type you have to really be able to help; as
each of these types of cancer react differently to the various chemo's.  If
they are small perhaps radiation will be the choice therapy from your
doctor.  So welcome aboard, your friend, lillian

more....

> Hi, I'm new to this list.  Hope someone can give me some information, ie
insight
> regarding tiny nodules in the lungs.  Preliminary diagnosis is cancer, but
have
> not done biopsy as yet.  Can you help, or send me in the right direction.
Thank