Re: [MOL] Alternative Medicine What's Hot-Zoloft Wrong Drug for Panic/RE [01215] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Alternative Medicine What's Hot-Zoloft Wrong Drug for Panic/REPLY TO MARTY/Zoloft

Dear Lil,

Thank you for this reply. So good to know that there are differences of
professional opinion from the medical world, even though in light of
this it becomes overwhelmingly  confusing. I guess the key is that each
one of us must research and learn what is  best for us. I think you do
that very well. As for the vitamin C debate, we have slacked off as we
learned more about the concerns of acidity in those with cancer and that
abscorbic acid and cancer acidity do not go together. So we have slacked
off on the vitamin C, but not entirely. As for the debate on that, like
any other it becomes confusing, dont you think?

God Bless YOu and thank you again.
marty