Re: [MOL] Update Nanc & Don ???? [01183] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update Nanc & Don ????

Hi Nanc, my heart is with you both in this very rough time and it does indeed
sadden my heart to learn that things aren't well right now.  No choice really
but to just lay it down in God's lap, trust him to take care of you both, and
follow the doctor's advice.  God bless you, Nanc & Don.  Love, chris