Re: [MOL] Molers Album/Dusti! [01179] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Molers Album/Dusti!

Title: Molers Album
Glad you enjoyed meeting everyone in the album, it took me long enough to put it together; but well worth it for all our wonderful forum members.  Now you know why I begged so much for the pictures and I am still waiting.  It was one of the hardest things I have done, mentally since my adrenal crisis.  I am just getting back to being able to read a book, put it down and retain the information for a little bit. Some things I don't forget, other's, oh well!  Any way, I did this out of love, it is my gift to our wonderful forum members.  Love ya, lillian

From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 11:23 AM
Subject: [MOL] Molers Album

 Ok, I went & checked it out yesterday and now I know what John,Jeanne, Lillian, Kathy C., Bridget, Marty, June, Chris,I know I'm forgetting a few, look like.  That is really a neat thing, I feel better seeing you guys.  You're real!!!  Beautiful stories, poems, information, etc.  It is a great site.  I saw Andy's picture too, made me cry.  It is amazing how the brain works, I assumed everyone would look like they had cancer, like they were sick or something.  You all look like normal people.  Sorry if that sounds stupid.  Just wanted to say that I was glad to see you all.

Regards,
Dusti