[MOL] Marlene [01143] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marlene

Title: Marlene

Hi Marlene.  I've been through the Mojave desert many times, very hot!!!!  I was born in Bakersfield and we would always drive to Oklahoma in the summer time.  My Dad use to work for Southern Pacific Railroad and was in and out of Mojave alot.  It is quite pretty there but extremely dry.  Washington must have been quite a change, I hear it rains alot there?  It is storming here in Tulsa today, I just love it.  The azaleas are blooming like gangbusters.  Wish I could go home and put my robe on and sit in the house and watch outside, but enough of my dreaming....I better get back to work!

Dusti