Re: [MOL] Update on, Don is in trouble....to all Mols from Nanc():-) [01119] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on, Don is in trouble....to all Mols from Nanc():-)

Dear Nanc, my heart goes out to you; I know how it is to have two sick people
to care for.  I pray that God will hold Don in His Hands and guide his
doctors and nurses to provide the best care possible for him.  I wish I could
say more. -chris