Re: [MOL] Update on, Don is in trouble....to all Mols from Nanc():-) [01117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on, Don is in trouble....to all Mols from Nanc():-)

Nanc,

I am very happy to hear Don is stablized.  And your doctor has the right
idea.  There's only so much of you to go around and you have to take care of
yourself along with everyone else.

I have been on the verge of crying all day long between what has happened
with Andy and his family and everything that is happening with you and your
family.  I am once again reminding myself that there is only so much we can
do, and the rest we must trust to that which is greater than us.

You are so special to so many of us on this forum.  My thoughts, heart and
prayers are with you.

Love,  Kathy Q