Re: [MOL] Info. on Colon Cancer- Sylvia attn! To all our coloncancer f [01096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info. on Colon Cancer- Sylvia attn! To all our coloncancer frien...

Thanks Lillian.   I found this group on the Cancer HBO special.  That is the
other group I mentions a while back that keeps me busy answering email.
You are something else, to remember what I wrote.  Do you keep notes?
Best    Sylvia