RE: [MOL] Re: The quest for knowledge to understand useful therapies for [01059] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: The quest for knowledge to understand useful therapies for ourselves

John:  Give Barbara my love and prayers.  Your friend June A.

-----Original Message-----
From: john p lehner [mailto:lehnerj1@juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 8:22 AM
To: fitecancer@earthlink.net
Cc: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; Edcohn@AOL.COM; blessu@att.net;
Belovd@AOL.COM; CHMelancon@AOL.COM; claudel@mediaone.net;
MReed1465@AOL.COM; eapat@ewa.net; e-mgurien@webtv.net;
pkmikec@netusa1.net; gar1942@mcs.net; bmcchs@if.rmci.net;
tiggeroo@tidalwave.net; JJ2morrow@AOL.COM; jhkissinger@home.com;
redridge@hotmail.com; zaiger@cdsnet.net; jlehner@nyee.edu;
lehnerj1@juno.com; Phil413KG@AOL.COM; kcorrigan@uswest.net;
LarryBaran@chicago.avenew.com; lindag@nac.net; MIGFOX@AOL.COM
Subject: [MOL] Re: The quest for knowledge to understand useful
therapies for ourselves

Good morning all,

It is now snowing in Yorktown Heights, New York...about three inches so
far.  The soccer game has been called since we could not even see the
field lines!

I spoke with Barbara Silverman yesterday and she sounds very weak and is
suffering from head pain...not a simple head ache.  She sends her love to
all and is simply trying to deal with the change in chemo and the effects
of treatment.  She is unable to tolerate being on the computer for very
long as a result of the pain.  I will stay in touch with her and will
keep all advised.

Marty my dear brother, it was great to hear your voice yesterday and you
may be surprised to know that I take 1000 mg of Vitamin E, E, 200mcg of
Selineum, a multi Vitamin and 1000mg of Omega 3 Fish oil every day!  Yes
I also eat meat, cheese cake, and pizza, but I do try to eat primarily
saled, vegies and soup is my favorite.  So, my brother, don't give up on
me yet!

Love to all and God Bless.

John