Re: [MOL] Fwd: HOW DO YOU LIVE YOUR DASH? [00661] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: HOW DO YOU LIVE YOUR DASH?

ATTENTION ALL MOLERS:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS POEM ON THE FORUM AGAIN.  The author
is not unknown, her name is Linda Ellis and she asks for payment for every
day this poem is displayed on a web site.  I went through this several
months ago and had to delete the poem from the archives and asked at that
time for people to not assume that just because you do not know the author,
to put the author is unknown.  When in doubt, don't post it.  This is very
serious.  I would hate to curtail the fun upbeat postings, but I also don't
want to get into a legal battle over a poem.

As I stated before, the author's name is Linda Ellis and she has her own web
site where she posts her work, and she makes a living on collecting
royalties for her work.   Please try and keep this in mind when you are
choosing to post poems, and other materials that might be copy righted.
Thank you all for your help with this.

Sincerely,
Ann Dunn
Operations Manager