Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

God Kathy,  I'm sorry.  Let us know what happens as soon as you hear.  We'll all
say prayers for you I'm sure.  Been there know how really hard this is.  Is
there ever a possibility with you that its a cyst?

Love Peggy