Re: [MOL] healthy foods /Jeanne reply [00630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] healthy foods /Jeanne reply

A few things regarding your e-mail friend.  I hope the can food you not only
drain; but wash the veggie!  Scrub it clean and make sure all that salt is
off.  I do not use salt, used to only use a little bit anyway; but I do
pepper my food. My husband loves canned food, I am leery of anything sitting
for any time in tin!  Ok, call me strange' but think about it.

We have two new grocery stores and they are carrying a lot more items and
many fresh items.  I go in and can hardly contain myself, grabbing for this,
grabbing for that.  Like a baby, all hands!  Don't touch that one Jeanne!

I  knew you loved the spa's; etc. but I was asking about the bathing suite
joke, about trying to climb into a bathing suite.

I use the silken soft and like it very much.

 Enjoy and you know I will be the very first to step aside and let you be
head honcho on beating more cancers than me.  No problem there friend.
love, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....