Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00623] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

I know its hard Kathy, but try not to assume anything.  I cannot tell you how
many times I've had "bad" mams, then ultrasounds, then biopsy's only to find out
they were harmless cysts.  We'll all be praying for you.

Love
Peggy