Re: [MOL] Some more good news! [00621] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some more good news!

Lillian,

Wonderful, wonderful!!!  I guess I didn't pickup on the fact that you were going to know this soon, somehow I thought it was probably sometime this year.  Celebrate friend!

Peggy

Lillian wrote:

I am very happy to announce that I have passed my five year survivor mark with flying colors.They were looking for bone mets on me; but the bones checked out fine, the tumor in the right temporal area remains unchanged and the blood flow throughout my head is excellent. My tumor marker was excellent; so any aches, pains etc. are due to my other diseases and not to cancer. This is the second time I have survived cancer; so I don't mean to gloat; buttttttt. YIPPPPPEEEE!  Ok. Kathy you like a good competition, go for it, beat me out!    Warmly, lillian We invite you to take a look at our Album.
www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html   ( Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much more....